Kick your feet up and relax a moment with these reads:
• Don’t let market pundits lead you astray (MarketWatch)
• Top hedge funds are taking a hit on the tech downturn. (WSJ)
• Rogoff talks financial crisis (Yale Daily News)
• The Rise and Fall of Gold (QuickTake)
• Mutual funds are bypassing IPOs and going straight for the main course (Quartz)
• Now is the time to rebuild our national infrastructure (Boston Globe)
• Seasoned home buyers approach purchasing process much differently, survey shows (WSJ)
• The complete guide to structuring your ideal work day (Quartz)
• The Many Deceptions at the Heart of the Internet (New Yorker)
• Why Yahoo’s Not Going To Steal The Search Default For iPhone Away From Google (Search Engine Land)
Here is a question for this Easter Sunday: What would Jesus read?
How to Spot a Market Bubble
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.