Some reads for your trip home this evening:
• No, Current Sentiment is not like March 2000 (Marketwatch)
• Manipulate Me: The Booming Business in Behavioral Finance (Bloomberg)
• A Major Demographic Tailwind Is Coming That Could Make The US Boom For Years (Business Insider)
• Retirement Advice, Without the Sugarcoating (NY Times)
• Uber vs. Lyft: The $500 Million Battle to Decide How You Ride (Wired)
• Still in the grip of the Great War (Economist)
• Millennial Scam: How young people are tricked by billionaires (Salon)
• Weed Is the Sleeper Issue of 2016 (The Wire) see also Remember when legal marijuana was going to send crime skyrocketing? (Vox)
• A Moon of Saturn Has a Sea, Scientists Say (NYT)
• 5 (Happy Little) Things You Didn’t Know About Bob Ross (Mental Floss)
What’s new with you?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.