You’ve reached Friday. You may now rejoice!
• Adaptive Genius of Rigged Markets (Salient Partners)
• As the Fed Tapers Its Treasury Purchases, Other Central Banks Step In (Institutional Investor)
• Hedge funds, fortunes and merit (FT Alphaville)
• Documents contradict Blackstone CEO’s boasts about high-fee alternative investments (Pando Daily) see also Docs obtained by Pando show how a Wall Street giant is guaranteed huge fees from taxpayers on risky pension investments (Pando Daily)
• What Baby Boomers’ Retirement Means For the U.S. Economy (FiveThirtyEight)
• The story of the American recovery in 15 charts (Washington Post)
• Why America’s about to run out of money for roads (again) (Vox)
• The Failure of the Fat Free Revolution (Priceonomics)
• The Secret History of Life-Hacking of the Cult of Self-Optimization (Pacific Standard)
• Hello, Suckers: The Most Mysterious Creature in the Sea (Weekly Standard)
Where’s the party?
Market Cap Declines: Percent vs Dollar Value
Source: Bespoke Investment Group
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
9 Responses to “10 Friday AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.