You’ve reached Friday. You may now rejoice!
• Adaptive Genius of Rigged Markets (Salient Partners)
• As the Fed Tapers Its Treasury Purchases, Other Central Banks Step In (Institutional Investor)
• Hedge funds, fortunes and merit (FT Alphaville)
• Documents contradict Blackstone CEO’s boasts about high-fee alternative investments (Pando Daily) see also Docs obtained by Pando show how a Wall Street giant is guaranteed huge fees from taxpayers on risky pension investments (Pando Daily)
• What Baby Boomers’ Retirement Means For the U.S. Economy (FiveThirtyEight)
• The story of the American recovery in 15 charts (Washington Post)
• Why America’s about to run out of money for roads (again) (Vox)
• The Failure of the Fat Free Revolution (Priceonomics)
• The Secret History of Life-Hacking of the Cult of Self-Optimization (Pacific Standard)
• Hello, Suckers: The Most Mysterious Creature in the Sea (Weekly Standard)
Where’s the party?
Market Cap Declines: Percent vs Dollar Value
Source: Bespoke Investment Group
Category: Financial Press