Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
• Recap: The 2014 Berkshire Hathaway Annual Meeting (MoneyBeat)
• Gross Says No Asset Bubbles Given 2% Fed Long-Term Rate (Bloomberg) but see Tom DeMark Says U.S. Stocks at Risk of 11% Decline (Bloomberg)
• Some Things You Will Never Hear From a Portfolio Manager (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• Beware Experts Bearing Predictions (Millennial Invest)
• The Existential Pleasures of Engineering Beta (Mutual Fund Observer)
• The newsonomics of Quartz, 19 months in (Nieman Lab)
• Are mortgage lenders finally lowering their standards? Not so much. (WonkBlog)
• Pixar Cofounder Ed Catmull on Failure and Why Fostering a Fearless
• Who’s Getting a Good Night’s Sleep? (FiveThirtyEight)
• 6 Intriguing Types of Synesthesia: Tasting Words, Seeing Sounds, Hearing Colours And More (PsyBlog)
What are you reading?
Is the ‘Blame Bush’ Era Ending?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.