My afternoon train reading:
• In Gundlach’s ‘No Normal’ World, Treasuries Can’t Lose (Bloomberg)
• Nothing is happening. (Reformed Broker) but see The Average Stock is in a Bear Market (Business Insider)
• Distribution of Alternative Investments Through Wirehouses: Key Findings 2014 (Money Management Institute)
• NFL Players to Rookies: Stop Spending! (CNN Money)
• Did the financial crisis make us permanently poorer? (WonkBlog)
• The Plural of Anecdote is Bullet-Point (Epicurean Dealmaker)
• Chinese Cities’ Four Modernizations (Project Syndicate)
• The US Government is Trying to Fine a Drone Hobbyist for the First Time Ever (Vice)
• Are consumers better off putting everything in the cloud? (WSJ)
• The Bible backs same-sex couples: Point by point, why the haters are wrong (Salon)
What are you reading?
What is the outlook for Twitter?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
7 Responses to “10 Monday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.