Some reads to keep you busy on the train home:
• The sun also rises. Bond yields, not so much (FT Alphaville)
• Is This Man Going to Be China’s Elon Musk? (Bloomberg)
• Why Everyone Should Meet 401(k) Contribution Limits (Motley Fool)
• Deutsche Bank Blasts James Montier And John Hussman’s Case For Falling Profit Margins (Business Insider)
• “It’s total moral surrender”: Matt Taibbi unloads on Wall Street, inequality and our broken justice system (Salon)
• The three deadliest drugs in America are all totally legal (Vox)
• A housing project in China highlights ties among local-government debt, corporate borrowing and shadow banking (WSJ)
• How Americans Like Their Steak (FiveThirtyEight)
• 5 Things Google will conquer in the future (according to Larry Page) (Financial Post)
• Let’s go fly a drone: the best vacation pics come from above (WSJ)
What’s on your mind?
China’s Debt Risks Come to Fore in Housing Project
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.