Merry Sunday. Here are some reads to enjoy with your morning coffee:
• GMO’S Jeremy Grantham Remains Bullish on Stocks (Barron’s) see also Jeremy Grantham Makes A Very Specific Call About When The Bubble Will Burst (Business Insider)
• How Accounting, Stop Groaning, Will Save the World (Bloomberg)
• Will invest for food (Economist)
• The Fed’s future management of short rates (FT Alphaville)
• Rubin, Greenspan Blew a Chance to Avert the Financial Crisis (Businessweek)
• Why The Pentagon Is Spending So Unbelievably Much On The F-35 (Business Insider)
• A blistering analysis of California’s Hollywood tax giveaway (LA Times)
• One Missing Jet, One Sunken Ferry, Two Responses (Bloomberg View)
• How a secret iOS feature could change the Internet (Fortune)
• The way life thinks (TLS)
What’s for brunch?
Passive vs. Active Assets Under Management
Source: The Economist
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.