Some Sunday morning brunch reads:
• Taking a Ride on Private Equity (WSJ)
• Bye-Bye Buybacks? Rising markets make stock buybacks riskier (Barron’s)
• The Case Against the Bernanke-Obama Financial Rescue (Upshot)
• Manhattan Home Sales Are NOT 80% All-Cash (They Are 45%) (Miller Samuel) see also Two Housing Markets for the Two Americas (Fiscal Times)
• What Tim Geithner doesn’t know about Social Security is shocking (LA Times)
• How Wall Street recruits so many insecure Ivy League grads (Vox)
• Chipotle’s prices are rising faster than expected, but customers don’t care (Quartz)
• 16 Leadership Lessons from a Four Star General (Farnam Street)
• Thousands of Toddlers Are Medicated for A.D.H.D., Report Finds, Raising Worries (NY Times)
• 2014 BMW i8 Review (Automobile Magazine)
What’s on the menu?
Interest Rates Sink Globally in Expectation of Stimulus
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
18 Responses to “10 Sunday Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.