Take it easy this morning and complement your brunch with some reads:
• 4 things doom-and-gloomers got totally wrong (MarketWatch)
• Goldman: From ‘vampire squid’ to plain boring (The Globe and Mail) see also Scenes from an Independent Brokerage Firm (Reformed Broker)
• The Perils of Managed Portfolios (Barron’s)
• When moderation is no virtue (Economist)
• It’s Time to Kill Surface (stratechery) see also Technology: Think local, act global (Asymco)
• 21 things ACA does that you didn’t know about (Vox)
• Darwin’s Neuroscientist: Gerald M. Edelman, 1929-2014 (NeuroBanter)
• Six Ways to Separate Lies From Statistics (Bloomberg View)
• Admiral McRaven: 10 Lessons to Help Change the World (Alcalde)
• BMW M3 and BMW M4 Inside: smartly light, rigid, precise. (BMW M Power)
Bloody Mary or Mimosa?
Tech Firms’ Cash Piles Cool Fears of Meltdown
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
11 Responses to “10 Sunday Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.