Good Thursday morn:
• What kills bull markets? (Yahoo Finance)
• The 52-week High List Continues to Diverge (All Star Charts) see also Russell Breaks Down, Negative Divergence in NYSE New Highs (Reformed Broker)
• Should We Forget Shiller CAPE Ratios And Focus On E/P Instead? (Kitces)
• Why Are Americans So Bad With Money? (The Atlantic)
• Robert Shiller’s Data Say the Last Two Times Have Been Different (Beat the Press)
• Algorithms Beat Intuition – the Evidence is Everywhere (TurnKey Analyst)
• Surprise! ‘Pro-business’ policies hurt state economic growth (LA Times) but see State Taxes Have a Negligible Impact on Americans’ Interstate Moves (Center on Budget and Policy Priorities)
• Eat More Nuts (And Vegetables, And Don’t Forget to Exercise And Quit Smoking) (FiveThirtyEight)
• The top ten global warming ‘skeptic’ arguments answered (The Guardian) see also Will we now finally care about climate change? (WonkBook)
• The Man Who Literally Built ‘Star Wars’ (Esquire)
What are you reading?
Teen Pregnancies, Births, and Abortions Reach All-Time Low
Source: Know More
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.