My afternoon train reading:
• How Not to Be Misled by Tomorrow’s Jobs Report (NY Times)
• There Is No Rebalancing Debate (Morningstar)
• The High-Stakes Fight Over How to Measure CEO Pay (Fiscal Times)
• How Elon Musk Gets Others—Even Competitors—to Fund His Businesses (Slate)
• The flimflam defense of mainstream economics (Thomas Palley)
• ‘Get Over It’: Climate Change Is Happening (Bloomberg)
• Ten handy phrases for bluffing on Thomas Piketty’s ‘Capital in the Twenty-First Century’ (Spectator)
• Too soon? A Eulogy for Twitter (The Atlantic)
• Colorado Symphony links up with pot industry (AP News)
• The 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur (Altucher Confidential)
What are you reading?
Asset Performance Review, Total Return YTD 2014
Source: FT Alphaville
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.