My afternoon train reads:
• Young investors are hoarding cash (CNN Money)
• Nervous Investors Pile Into Bonds (WSJ) see also Investors are hitting the gas on sports-car bonds (WSJ)
• The Inflation Warning Signs Are Piling Up (Business Insider)
• Why It’s So Hard to Get a Job (Bloomberg View) but see Hiring perks in Silicon Valley are getting lavish (CNBC)
• Washington state defies minimum wage logic (MarketWatch)
• Flashback to March 2009 (Calculated Risk)
• Reid calls for constitutional amendment on campaign cash (Plum Line)
• Don’t Blame ‘Boomers’ For Not Retiring (STA Wealth) see also A Big Debate About Baby Boomers (FiveThirtyEight)
• The Two GOP Establishments (Washington Post)
• Game of Phones: How Verizon is playing the FCC and its customers (The Verge)
What are you reading?
8 in 10 Manhattan home sales are all-cash
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
4 Responses to “10 Thursday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.