Unwind with some afternoon reads:
• The Retirement Apocalypse That Isn’t Coming (Bloomberg)
• 8 Fat Swine for a Tulip: A Brief History of Bursts (NY Times)
• ‘Indie’ Brokers Walk the Walk (WSJ)
• How Big is the Global Stock Market? (Reformed Broker)
• Managing Your Advisory Practice By How Much You’re Paid For Your Time (Kitces)
• Wall Street Finds New Subprime With 125% Business Loans (Bloomberg)
• Some of You Must Fail (Motley Fool)
• After two years of solid urban growth, more Americans are moving again to the suburbs and beyond. (WSJ) see also Rent or Buy? The Math Is Changing (The Upshot)
• Put a fork in Chris Christie: He will never, ever be president after this bad month (Salon)
• Climate science is a hoax: Big Oil, GOP, God say so (MarketWatch) see also On Climate Change, Big Oil vs…. The Insurance Industry? (Bill Moyers)
What are you reading?
Signs of a Suburban Comeback
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.