Some morning reads to start your day:
• The Many Ways to Tap the Water Boom (Barron’s)
• Notes from the Ira Sohn Conference, 2014 (Reformed Broker) see also Hedge Fund Moguls’ Pay Has the 1% Looking Up (DealBook)
• The Lehman Brothers Ethos Fades at Barclays (MoneyBeat)
• Financial advisers: Should you hire one, or manage your money by yourself? (WSJ) see also 5 rookie investing mistakes to avoid (USA Today)
• Too Big To Audit? Large Partnerships Escape IRS Scrutiny, GAO Reports (CNS News)
• Gary Becker and the Economics Revolution That Wasn’t (New Yorker)
• Thomas Piketty Interview: I Don’t Care for Marx (New Republic) see also Americans not sold on Piketty’s big idea…yet (Washington Post)
• How long can Russia’s oil and gas wealth last? (CS Monitor)
• Indictment Details How to Forge a Masterpiece (NY Times)
• Apple Retail and the Innovator’s Dilemma (stratechery)
What are you reading?
Hedge Fund Moguls’ Pay Has the 1% Looking Up
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
7 Responses to “10 Tuesday AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.