Some afternoon train reading to end your day:
• Active management industry in bafflingly good health (FT)
• The bearish verdict from market cycle analysis (Humble Student of the Markets)
• Enron-style price gouging is making a comeback (Al Jazeera America)
• How Milton Friedman Fomented the Barmy “Corporations Exist to Maximize Shareholder Value” Myth (Naked Capitalism)
• U.S. Uninsured Rate Drops to 13.4% (Gallup)
• Summers: Britain’s Economic Recovery Is Not A Sign That Austerity Works (Investors) see also Government Investment Hits Lowest Level Since World War II (Think Progress)
• ‘Dark Wallet’ Is About to Make Bitcoin Money Laundering Easier Than Ever (Wired)
• McConnell’s Nuclear Blunder Haunts Republicans (Bloomberg View)
• Performance Enhancing Drugs in Hollywood (& porn) are not as stigmatized as in sports. (Sports On Earth)
• Culture Is the Key to Groundbreaking Creative Work (Brain Pickings)
What are you reading?
Tech IPOs went from frenzy to fizzle in about a month
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
9 Responses to “10 Tuesday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.