• Lloyd Blankfein on the future of Goldman Sachs (Quartz)
• Mixed Signals in a Corporate Felon’s Punishment (DealBook)
• Risk appetite leaves gold in the cold. (WSJ)
• Consumer buying power and volatility likely to rise, but backdrop is positive. (Fidelity)
• U.S. Ambassador to Chinese Investors: America Wants Your Business (Real Time Economics)
• The Net Neutrality Wake-up Call (stratechery) see also Steve Wozniak to the FCC: Keep the Internet Free (The Atlantic)
• 9 Simple Statements That Will Make You Think Differently About the World (Motley Fool)
• Contrary To Popular Belief, The World Has Manhattan All Wrong (Miller Samuel)
• Good Poker Players Aren’t Lucky (Bloomberg View)
• Here are the finalists of Pornhub’s SFW advertising competition (DailyDot)
What are you reading?
It’s a good time to globalize your stock portfolio
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
7 Responses to “10 Tuesday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.