My PM train reading:
• What Is Dow Theory Telling Us Now? (Ciovacco Capital)
• Goldman to Citigroup Miss World’s Worst Selloff in China (Bloomberg)
• Worry wanes about a mortgage-loan reckoning. (WSJ)
• The Great Hedge-Fund Mystery: Why do they make so much? (New Yorker)
• Tim Geithner: More Banker Than the Bankers (New Republic) see also Tim Geithner’s sorry legacy on housing (Salon)
• On the Phenomenon of Bullshit Jobs (Strike Magazine)
• Absurdities of Copyright Protection (Conversable Economist)
• The Politics of Income Inequality (NY Times)
• Photos Show How Climate Change Melting The World’s Glaciers (BI)
• Poll Says Anti-Semitism Is Global Matter (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Worry Wanes About Mortgage Loan Reckoning
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
10 Responses to “10 Wednesday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.