Time for some train reading:
• The Many Errors of the ‘Active vs. Passive’ Debate (STA Wealth)
• Give investors access to all the information they need (FT)
• Hedge Funds Won’t Make You Rich (Bloomberg View)
• The Buck Stops With Obama on Tepid Financial Reform (ProPublica) see also Too Cautious to Succeed: How Tim Geithner Failed at What Mattered Most (The Atlantic)
• Value Versus The Market Since 2008: The Magic Formula Effect (Greenbackd)
• WTF?! Fox Gives Show To SEC-Fined Analyst Who Was Paid To Push Now Worthless Stocks (Media Matters)
• Conservatives defending Geithner on Social Security are getting it wrong (LA Times)
• Minyanville’s Harrison: Online Media Model is ‘Broken’ (MoneyBeat)
• Darwin in Mind: New Opportunities for Evolutionary Psychology (PLOS Biology)
• 16 Hilarious Reactions to Pat Sajak’s Nutty Climate Change Tweet (Mashable)
What are you reading?
Housing Investors Are Retrenching by Becoming Landlords
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
4 Responses to “10 Wednesday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.