A few reads to start off your Memorial Day:
• Michael Lewis reviews Yreasury Secretary Geithner’s ‘Stress Test’ (NYTBR)
• Absolute Returns LOL (TRB)
• Barclays Manipulated Gold as Soon as It Stopped Manipulating Libor (Bloomberg View)
• Shiller: Buying Insurance Against Climate Change (NYT) see also This ice sheet will unleash a global Superstorm Sandy that never ends (MoJo)
• Are you paying too much for your mutual funds? (MarketWatch)
• Financial Crisis, Over and Already Forgotten (NY Times)
• There’s No Such Thing as a Free Tax Cut (The Upshot)
• Loss Aversion, Evolution and Risk Complacency (Phil Pearlman)
• WTF? Fox Gives Show To SEC-Fined Analyst Who Was Paid To Tout Now Worthless Stocks (Media Matters)
• The Rise of the Tribute Band (Priceonomics)
SPF 30 is mandatory!
Tech Stocks Are Still ‘Too Silly’ For Some
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
12 Responses to “10 Memorial Day Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.