You made it through Monday. Enjoy some reads as a reward:
• London Enjoys Record-Setting $237 Million Penthouse Sale (World Property Channel) see also 20 million U.S. families could buy homes, but don’t (MarketWatch)
• Jeremy Grantham on Bubbles: ‘I Am Sure It Will End Badly’ (MoneyBeat)
• Fund Management: Cheap is cheerful (Economist)
• How Jon Stein plans to make the most of $45 million of VC money in remaking the RIA business (RIABiz)
• The iPad discontinuity (Asymco)
• Seven things we now know about Obamacare enrollment (Vox)
• Why can’t we? Indonesia to Boost Financing for Roads and Airports (Bloomberg)
• Why Gun-Rights Backers Win While Other Conservative Causes Lose (The Atlantic)
• How Russia Conquered Eastern Ukraine Without Firing a Shot (Vice)
• The 11 Defining Features of the Summer Blockbuster (FiveThirtyEight)
What are you reading?
The New Math of Renting vs. Buying
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.