Happy Mother’s Day! Kick your feet up and relax with some Sunday morning reads:
• Hedge funds, fortunes and merit (FT Alphaville)
• Revamping ETFs (Barron’s)
• Target’s CEO didn’t leave because of a cybersecurity breach (Washington Post)
•Rice Theory: Why Eastern Cultures Are More Cooperative (NPR)
• One of the Best Retirement Deals 9 Out of 10 People Ignore (Bloomberg)
• What It’s Like to be a Billionaire’s Butler (GQ)
• When Can You Expect to Get Divorced? (Priceonomics)
• Why the U.S. is still paying for the Civil War (WSJ)
• Why Apple’s Beats buy is genius (Daily Dot) see also Apple’s Beats Deal Is All About Bringing Music Mogul Jimmy Iovine On Board (BuzzFeed)
• The Founder of Mother’s Day Later Fought to Have It Abolished (Mentalfloss)
What’s for brunch?
Commodity Markets Shift to Brighter View on China
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.