My afternoon rain reading:
• ECB officials anxious about impact of U.S. fines on EU banks. (WSJ)
• World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Escapes Flash Boys in IEX Dark Pool (Bloomberg)
• What’s Apple Really Up To? Keeping You in Apple World. (Re/Code) see also Apple’s WWDC Delivers Developer Fanservice (TechCrunch)
• JPMorgan Sees Record $100 Billion in Loan Funds (Bloomberg)
• American drug companies don’t want to pay US taxes—but they want global customers to pay US drug prices (Quartz)
• Oh, to Live in a World Without Bosses! (Slate)
• Today’s WTF headline: The Republican Case Against Republican Economics (NY Times)
• Poll: Americans back Afghan pullout, see VA scandal as very serious (Washington Post) see also Most Americans support cutting coal plant emissions (Pew Research)
• SR-71 Blackbird: The Cold War’s ultimate spy plane (BBC)
• 25 Things Hiding in Sports Logos (Mental Floss)
What are you reading?
Post-Crisis, Banks Sell More Homes Than Builders
Source: NY Times
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.