My afternoon train reading:
• Bond Shortfall of $460 Billion Seen Boosting Debt Markets (Bloomberg)
• The financial industry made a bad investment in Eric Cantor (Quartz) see also The seismic political consequences of Eric Cantor’s stunning loss (The Fix)
• MuckReads Podcast: The Peril of Whistleblowing on Wall St. (ProPublica)
• The vanished grandeur of accounting (Boston Globe)
• If euro-zone yields don’t start rising, panic (MoneyBeat) see also As bond markets twist, investors shout. (WSJ)
• The growth of US student loan debt: causes and consequences (FT Alphaville)
• Three events that shaped our world (FT)
• Obama Popularity Hits Low in Poll After Prisoner Exchange (Bloomberg) but see Director of National Intelligence: Bush-Cheney released 171 Gitmo prisoners who returned to battlefield, compared to Obama’s 7 (The Lead)
• Time Inc. Has a Big Problem—So Does Digital Journalism (The Atlantic)
• 7 things the most-highlighted Kindle passages tell us about American readers (Vox)
What are you reading?
Japanese Pension Spending
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
7 Responses to “10 Midweek PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.