My afternoon train reading:
• Unintentionally hilarious headline of the day: Wall Street Worries About the Common Man (MoneyBeat)
• Fear of Equities Drives More Investors to Cash (NY Times)
• SEC Caught Dark Pool and High Speed Traders Doing Bad Stuff (Bloomberg View)
• The consensus is that Tim Geithner’s blocking of mortgage foreclosure relief was his biggest unforced error (Washington Equitable Center for Growth)
• Financial Sector Default Risk Plummets (Bespoke)
• Manhattan Penthouse Co-op Sold For 2nd Highest PPSF in History (Miller Samuel) see also Silicon Valley adds fuel to San Francisco’s red-hot property market. (WSJ)
• 5 facts about today’s college graduates (Pew Research)
• Power Plants Should Look to the Auto Industry on How to Meet the New EPA Guidelines (Slate)
• Read This When You Actually Have Time: A Guide to Read-It-Later Apps (Re/Code)
• Paper planes transform into tiny drones. (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.