My afternoon train reads :
• Trader A Steal at $15 Million (Bloomberg View)
• What is the difference between investing and speculation? (CFA Institute)
• Beware of reading too much into fear gauge (WSJ) see also Inflation is showing signs of picking up. So what does that mean for inflation? (WSJ)
• Japan stock rise signals global approval of Abe plans (WSJ) see also Record Japan Buybacks Salvaging Stocks Left Out of Rally (Bloomberg)
• 19 Supermarket Mind Games That Get You to Buy More Junk Food (Buzzfeed)
• Time is running out to solve our transportation funding crisis (WonkBlog)
• Five ways the American health care system is literally the worst (Vox)
• WTF? Incoming House majority leader won’t support re-authorizing Export-Import Bank (WSJ) see also Reasons Why Washington, DC, Is the Worst Place Ever (Vice)
• Dave Chappelle’s Triumphant Return to New York City (Daily Beast)
• Every Russian Novel Ever (The Toast)
What are you reading?
Spring 2014 Was the Hottest on Record Globally
Source: Wonk Wire
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.