My afternoon train reading:
• Surprise is the only constant in the markets this year. (WSJ)
• ETF Model Portfolios Change Advisory Biz (ETF.com)
• Where in the world is the Kuwait Investment Authority? (AI-CIO)
• Death of the Time Stamp: Medium, Slingshot & the Movement Away from RIGHT NOW (Hunter Walk)
• Active management is alive and kicking (FT)
• He’s allocated money to victims of 9/11 and the BP oil spill. Can Ken Feinberg handle GM? (WonkBlog)
• Is Work Killing You? In China, Workers Die at Their Desks (Bloomberg)
• Tax cuts in Kansas have cost the state money — and job creation’s been terrible (WonkBlog) see also Kansas Tax Cut Leaves Brownback With Less Money (The Upshot)
• Inside the Google World Cup War Room (Re/Code)
• Digitally restored ‘Hard Day’s Night’ revives Beatlemania 50 years later (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Stock Pickers Have Tough Time in 2014
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
6 Responses to “10 Monday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.