My morning / afternoon train reads :
• It’s Official: The Boomerang Kids Won’t Leave (NY Times)
• It’s Not The Stock Market That Young People Don’t Trust, It’s The Advisers (Buzzfeed)
• Finally! Big Investors Declare War on Big Banks (Fiscal Times)
• High Times on Wall Street (Businessweek)
• The rise of the super-fast industrial 3D printer (GigaOm)
• 9 Questions About Yo You Were Embarrassed to Ask (Vox) see also Yo (TechCrunch)
• Earth may have underground ‘ocean’ three times that on surface (The Guardian)
• SEC Files Lawsuit to Enforce Subpoenas Issued to Congress (WSJ)
• 17 Reasons Not to Trust Dick Cheney on Iraq (Vox) see also Fox’s Megyn Kelly Confronts Dick Cheney: ‘History Has Proven’ You Were Wrong on Iraq (Mediaite)
• Why are some countries good at soccer? (Priceonomics)
What are you reading?
Most Heavily Shorted Stocks Lead the Way
Source: Bespoke Investment Group
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.