Pour a cup of coffee, butter that bagel, and cozy up with my Sunday morning reads:
• For Stocks, Good News Beyond GDP (Barron’s) see also Broad Market Gains Power Historic Rally (WSJ)
• From Alpha to Beta: A Long/Short Story (Pension Partners)
• Housel: Unfortunate Realities You Should Get Used To (Fool)
• Time to Officially Stick a Fork in That 1929 Chart (Moneybeat)
• Stiglitz: Inequality Is Not Inevitable (NYT) see also Does Inherited Wealth Really Help the Economy? A reply to Greg Mankiw. (Ed Dolan’s Econ Blog)
• Germany’s New Coal Plants Push Power Glut to 4-Year High (Bloomberg)
• Toyota’s answer to Tesla is this $70,000 fuel-cell car (The Verge)
• Boehner’s attack on Obama’s executive orders ignores presidential history (WonkBlog) see also Why John Boehner is really suing Barack Obama (The Fix)
• Everything on the internet is blue (BoingBoing)
• Lessons From the World Cup (Bloomberg View)
What are you reading?
Has the developed world stopped waging trade wars?
Category: Financial Press
8 Responses to “10 Sunday Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.