Pour a cup of coffee, butter that bagel, and cozy up with my Sunday morning reads:
• For Stocks, Good News Beyond GDP (Barron’s) see also Broad Market Gains Power Historic Rally (WSJ)
• From Alpha to Beta: A Long/Short Story (Pension Partners)
• Housel: Unfortunate Realities You Should Get Used To (Fool)
• Time to Officially Stick a Fork in That 1929 Chart (Moneybeat)
• Stiglitz: Inequality Is Not Inevitable (NYT) see also Does Inherited Wealth Really Help the Economy? A reply to Greg Mankiw. (Ed Dolan’s Econ Blog)
• Germany’s New Coal Plants Push Power Glut to 4-Year High (Bloomberg)
• Toyota’s answer to Tesla is this $70,000 fuel-cell car (The Verge)
• Boehner’s attack on Obama’s executive orders ignores presidential history (WonkBlog) see also Why John Boehner is really suing Barack Obama (The Fix)
• Everything on the internet is blue (BoingBoing)
• Lessons From the World Cup (Bloomberg View)
What are you reading?
Has the developed world stopped waging trade wars?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.