My afternoon train reads:
• Your genes affect your betting behavior (Berkeley News Center)
• Retirees Suffer as 401(k) Rollover Boom Enriches Brokers (Bloomberg)
• It’s a New American Dream and it’s only for the Super Rich (MarketWatch)
• Credit rating industry dodges reforms, despite role in financial meltdown (Public Integrity)
• Why standard macro models fail in crises (Vox EU) see also Two simple reasons to not fight bubbles with higher interest rates (Next New Deal)
• The Capitalist’s Dilemma (Harvard Business Review)
• Why you shouldn’t drive slowly in the left lane (Vox)
• Bush’s toxic legacy in Iraq (CNN)
• Fantastic Background Noise and Color Generator; Ideal for working and relaxing (Noisli)
• The Fermi Paradox (Wait But Why)
What are you reading?
Bond Purchases Are Reduced Again As Central Bankers See Signs of an Economy on the Mend
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.