My afternoon train reading (assuming I can keep my eyes open):
• 5 brain flaws that make you a lousy investor (USA Today) but see 10 Lazy Ways to Appear Smarter (PsyBlog)
• Definition of ‘Rich’ Changes With Income (NY Times)
• Teens politely inform bank they can crack all its ATMs (DailyDot)
• Orszag: It’s time for some optimism about health care spending (Vox) See also Five ways the American health care system is literally the worst (Vox)
• YouTube to destroy its own business model, seeks to become useless commercial drivel (FT.com)
• Five charts that show how conservatives are driving partisan rancor in DC (WonkBlog) see also The sad, sorry decline of George F. Will (The Week)
• Download Speed by Country (Net Index)
• The economics of “everyone’s private driver” (Medium)
• Bergdahl Critics Didn’t Howl When Bush Freed Prisoners (NYT) see also Bush’s toxic legacy in Iraq (CNN)
• 11 Octopuses Caught in the Act of Being Awesome (Mental Floss)
What are you reading?
Global Growth in Money Supply vs. Inflation Rate
Source: Richard Bernstein Advisors
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.