My afternoon train reading:
• I’d Choose Emerging Markets, Wouldn’t You? (Research Affiliates) see also Japan’s Abe Is the World’s Best Leader (Bloomberg View)
• Money Buys Happiness, and Other Quick Lessons About Life Satisfaction in America (Slate)
• Kessler: High-Frequency Trading Needs One Quick Fix (WSJ)
• Larry Summers’ Attempt to Rewrite Cramdown History (Credit Slips)
• Commercial Real Estate Didn’t Boom and Bust. Is This Why? (Businessweek) but see IMF sounds global housing alarm (FT)
• MuckReads Podcast: The Peril of Whistleblowing on Wall St. (ProPublica)
• Is the U.S. military wasting taxpayers’ money in Afghanistan? (CBS News) see also UglyGorilla Hack of U.S. Utility Exposes Cyberwar Threat (Bloomberg)
• Dr Strobe: the man who stopped time and electrified photography – in pictures (The Guardian)
• Conservatives are from McMansions, liberals are from the city (WonkBlog) see also Eric Cantor’s Defeat Exposed a Beltway Journalism Blind Spot (NY Times)
• ‘Man on the Run’ Excerpt: Paul McCartney Threatened to Kick Linda Out of Wings and More (Billboard)
What are you reading?
Investors Struggle to Digest Fresh Fears
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
6 Responses to “10 Monday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.