Train in vain!
• Why chasing money, and the market, can be bad for you (MarketWatch) see also Stock Picking for the Long, Long, Long Haul (MoneyBeat)
• Here are five finance bloggers you should be reading (The Tell)
• These two self-delusions can cost people dearly (WSJ)
• Japan to keep printing money for years to come, so learn to enjoy it (Telegraph)
• Americans See Nation on Wrong Track as Own Goals Closer (Bloomberg)
• The House readies a new attack on scientific research (LA Times)
• The guy who beat Eric Cantor penned a scathing, seemingly unpublished book about the economics profession (Vox) see also The Man Who Beat Eric Cantor Thinks Economics Is a Sham (Slate)
• The Eccentric Genius Whose Time May Have Finally Come (Again) (The Atlantic)
• So much Arctic ice has melted that we need a new atlas (Quartz) see also President Tong and His Disappearing Islands (New Yorker)
• The Trials of ‘Entertainment Weekly: One Magazine’s 24 Years of Corporate Torture (The Awl)
What are you reading?
Not Much Room to Run for Strategists
Source: Bespoke Investment Group
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
4 Responses to “10 Thursday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.