My afternoon train reading:
• Lower Your Fees, Boost Your Returns (Morningstar)
• Inside Buffett’s Brain (Time)
• Ex-Bankers Upgrade the Good Life as Violin Pools Beckon (Bloomberg)
• Investors Plagued by “Continuous Partial Attention” (Reformed Broker)
• A 401(k) on autopilot risks going off-course (MarketWatch)
• The Silicon Valley of Fear (Telegraph) see also Robo-advisor: Embrace the Name (SEI’s Practically Speaking)
• History in the Making: Seattle Is Raising Its Minimum Wage to $15 (MoneyBox)
• Stuart Franklin: how I photographed Tiananmen Square and ‘tank man’ (The Guardian)
• MIT Students Create Solar Panels That Still Work In The Shade (FastCo Exist)
• Five More Ways to Fight Global Warming (Bloomberg View)
What are you reading?
Secondary Sales Squeeze Investors
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.