My morning / afternoon train reads :
• US stocks sail on but scan the horizon for a correction (FT)
• Why Behavioral Economics Is Cool, and I’m Not (Huffington Post)
• Are investors really holding lots of cash? (Horan Capital Investors) see also Risk (Research Puzzle Pix)
• Gold Euphoria Won’t Last With Yellen’s Rally Fading (Bloomberg)
• Corporate pension funds and university endowments have missed out on much of the rally for stocks. (WSJ)
• Math: The Ultimate BS Detector (MoJo)
• Iraq Everlasting (NY Mag) see also Michael Hastings’s ‘Last Magazine’ Shows War as Career Opportunity (NY Times)
• Gold-Mining In Peru Is Much Worse Than Anyone Thought (National Geographic)
• Of Course Tesla Wasn’t Just Being Altruistic In Opening Up Its Patents: That’s The Whole Point! (Techdirt) see also Will Uber Destroy the Driving Profession? (Elements)
• The Shadow Internet That’s 100 Times Faster Than Google Fiber (Wired)
What are you reading?
If you’re investing for a far-off goal, you can probably ride out a market downturn.
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.