Happy Saturday. Here are my longer form weekend readings:
• The Biology of Risk (NY Times)
• Analyzing the AAII Sentiment Survey Without Hindsight (AAII)
• Heart of the Emerald Triangle: In Humboldt County, California, Illegal Marijuana Camps Buoy the Economy and Influence the Culture. Who Wins, and Who Loses, If Weed Goes Legit? (The Believer)
• How Ronald Reagan Changed Bruce Springsteen’s Politics (Politico)
• The Sprawling, Booming LA Tech Scene Is Having a Moment (Re/Code)
• Lunch with Edmund Phelps (FT.com)
• BuzzFeed’s Jonah Peretti Goes Long (Medium)
• When Michael Jordan Wore 45 (Priceonomics)
• Dixie Zen: Southern Tubing (Oxford American)
• How to Respond to Criticism (The Toast)
Whats up for the weekend?
Retracement of Financial Crisis Losses
Source: Chart of the Day
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.