Good Saturday morning, here are some longer form reads for your weekend reading pleasure:
• Bubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble: The Costs and Benefits of Market Timing (Musings on Markets)
• The Zen of Gen X: How We Went From Jaded to Sated (The Weeklings)
• Only Apple (Daring Fireball) see also Tim Cook, Making Apple His Own (NY Times)
• The House of Mondavi: How an American Wine Empire Was Born (LongReads)
• A Rare Peek Inside Amazon’s Massive Wish-Fulfilling Machine (Wired)
• How a Lawsuit Over Hot Coffee Helped Erode the 7th Amendment (Priceonomics)
• Artificial Intelligence Raises New Hope for Cancer Patients (Re/Code) see also Killing a Patient to Save His Life (NY Times)
• Life Without Sleep (Aeon)
• WTF? How a Science Experiment Led to Sexual Encounters Between a Woman and Dolphin (The Wire) see also The dolphin who loved me (The Guardian)
• World Cup’s World’s Ball (NY Times)
Whats up for the weekend?
Rallies That Followed Massive Bear Markets
Source: Chart of the Day
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
8 Responses to “10 Weekend Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.