My afternoon train reads:
• On the hunt for higher yields, investors in Asia snap up perpetual bonds (WSJ) see also Growth in Japan? (Fidelity)
• Empty floors fray traders’ nerves (WSJ)
• Financial Advisers: Show Us Your Numbers (MoneyBeat)
• Bad thinking: Nothing Can Make Me Bullish on Stocks Now: Manduca (Bloomberg TV)
• Secret Path Revealed for Chinese Billions Overseas (Bloomberg)
• A Dozen Things I’ve Learned from Fred Wilson (25iq)
• 10 Happiness Hacks: Backed By Science (The Spirit Science) see also 10 Simple Things You Can Do Today That Will Make You Happier, Backed By Science (HuffPo)
• Gerrymandering watch: A Florida judge just voided the state’s congressional districts. (WonkBlog)
• The Beginning of Time-Lapse (Pacific Standard)
• Does Anyone Even Want a Smartwatch? (NY Mag)
What are you reading?
Changes in the Factors Affecting Carbon Dioxide Emissions
Source: NY Times
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
11 Responses to “10 Monday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.