My afternoon train reads:
• This is one of the biggest bull markets of my career, and these charts show it’s not over (Business Insider)
• No Bias (Irrelevant Investor) see also When Beliefs and Facts Collide (NY Times)
• Dark Pool Disfavor Above 50% in Poll Amid High-Frequency Fallout (Bloomberg)
• Investors should check their risk tolerance now, before the market sags (WSJ) see also Investors: selling on bad news is a ‘loser’s game’ (WSJ)
• How indexing helps these retirees live footloose and fancy-free (Globe and Mail)
• What Tyler Cowen Gets Wrong on Inequality (Understanding Society)
• How to talk like an estate agent — seven tips (The Guardian)
• Watergate Was the Only Serious Impeachment (Bloomberg View)
• Jet Engineer Designs a Saucepan That Boils Water Ridiculously Fast (Wired)
• Vertical Farming Powering Urban Food Sources (Diplomatic Courier)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
8 Responses to “10 Monday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.