My afternoon train reads:
• Wall Street strategists have been left flat-footed by this year’s gain in the S&P 500 (WSJ)
• How Much Can Corporate Sponsors Shape Pension Asset Allocation (Chief Investment Officer)
• Gold Bugs Meet Bitcoin Believers to Supplant the Dollar (Bloomberg)
• Canada banks tally their tax-compliance tab (WSJ)
• Some home builders say first-time buyers are returning, others not so sure (Real Time Economics)
• Google Wants Guinea Pigs for a New Medical Study. Here’s why I’d volunteer. (Re/Code) see also Google to collect data to create a full picture of what a healthy human being is (WSJ)
• When Yahoo Reigned Supreme (Priceonomics)
• 10 Things Americans Have Suddenly Stopped Buying (Time)
• My illustrated top 10 tips for success (Richard Branson) see also Richard Branson’s Top 10 Tips (BBC)
• New Find Hints at More Feathered Dinosaurs (NY Times)
What are you reading?
The Public Lightens Up on Marijuana
Source: NY Times
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
7 Responses to “10 Monday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.