Good Sunday morning! Here are some reads to round out your weekend :
• Does Your Broker Love You More Than Himself? (Bloomberg View)
• What You Need to Know Before Reading Financial News (Motley Fool)
• Why the Chinese Are Snapping Up Real Estate in the U.S. (FiveThirtyEight) see also The Re-Explosion of U.S. House Prices Is Over (Businessweek)
• Neuroeconomists Confirm Warren Buffett’s Wisdom (Cal Tech)
• Nonexistent Social Network Worth $4 Billion (NY Mag) see also A ‘Social Networking’ Stock Has Exploded 25,000% In A Few Days And It’s Not Even Clear If The Company Exists (Business Insider)
• How to Get Rich: Paul Graham on Money vs. Wealth (Brain Pickings)
• 13 Ways the NSA Spies On Us (Vox)
• The Higgs Boson Should Have Crushed the Universe (Discovery News)
• Cities find buyers’ remorse for winning Olympics, World Cup (Washington Post)
• God Loves Cleveland (Grantland)
Dim Sum for brunch!
It’s harder to be a poor student in the U.S. than in Russia
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
13 Responses to “10 Sunday AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.