My Sunday morning reads:
• Notes from the Delivering Alpha 2014 conference. (The Reformed Broker, part 2, part 3)
• Do You See Yourself as a Sophisticated Investor? (WSJ)
• We’re in the third biggest stock bubble in U.S. history (MarketWatch) but see Bubble Paranoia Setting In as S&P 500 Surge Stirs Angst (Bloomberg)
• In a Subprime Bubble for Used Cars, Borrowers Pay Sky-High Rates (DealBook)
• Millennial Homeownership: Nothing to worry about (Fortune) see also Yuba jury awards homeowner $16 million in mortgage case (Sacramento Bee)
• Facebook is studying your mom, your makeout buddy, and your 9/11 conspiracy theories (MoJo)
• Comcast’s worst nightmare: How Tennessee could save America’s internet (Salon)
• Jet Attack Puts Putin in Corner; ‘This Isn’t His Plan A’ (Bloomberg)
• The Secret History Behind The Science Of Stress (NPR)
• Meet the electric life forms that live on pure energy (New Scientist)
What’s for brunch?
Asia’s Rising Resilience to Oil Prices
Source: Real Time Economics
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.