My early morning pre-beach reads:
• Payroll surge fuels self-sustaining U.S. expansion (Bloomberg) see also The payrolls report is right, and GDP isn’t (MarketWatch)
• Estimating the impact of monetary policy normalisation on assets (Macrofugue)
• “Profitless” Amazon Myth Lives On Thanks To Lazy Financial Media (Peridot Capital)
• Why is it so difficult to teach people to manage money? (Vox) see also Wealth Effect: How to Rebalance Your Portfolio (WSJ)
• CEOs: The More You Pay Them, The Worse They Perform (Psy-Fi Blog)
• China Seeks Great Power Status After Sea Retreat (Bloomberg)
• The crucial FDA nutrition label battle you probably don’t know about, but should (WonkBlog)
• Ocean acidification is rising at its fastest pace in 300 million years (BV) see also 99% of the plastic we throw in the ocean has mysteriously disappeared (Quartz)
• 3D Robotics: Flying High With Drones (Inc)
• How Tourette’s-afflicted Tim Howard went from international ridicule to World Cup history (Morning Mix)
What’s up for Sunday?
US Jobs Report: 288,000 Positions Added
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
10 Responses to “10 Sunday Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.