My Sunday morning readings:
• An Investing Primer For Millennials (Patrick O’Shaughnessy)
• The Typical Household, Now Worth a Third Less (NY Times) see also Why voters aren’t angrier about economic inequality (NY Times)
• Miller: Homebuying Gets a Housecleaning (BV)
• Wealthfront Tax Loss Harvesting – How NOT to Calculate Tax Alpha (Kitces) see also Understanding the philosophy behind your investment portfolio (NYT)
• Record Student-Loan Debt Prompts Treasury Push to Stem Defaults (Bloomberg)
• The SEC should shine a light on dark political donations from corporations (The Week)
• Bloomberg struggles to break out of the box (Columbia Journalism Review)
• Superintelligence: Paths, Dangers, Strategies (FT)
• Facebook is no longer a social network. It’s the world’s most powerful news reader. (Pando Daily)
• Near Miss: The Solar Superstorm of July 2012 (NASA)
What’s for brunch ?
Secret Political Spending at Record Highs
Source: The Week
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.