My afternoon train reads :
• Too many professional pessimists? (FT Alphaville)
• America Is Pumping More Oil Than Ever — and Using It More Intelligently (Slate)
• Achieving Greater Long-Term Wealth Through Index Funds (AAII)
• Only Dummies Ignore Foreign Brainpower (Bloomberg View) see also It’s A Big World Out There (Al Hambra Partners)
• 3 Reasons Today’s Environment is not like the 1970′s (Pragmatic Capitalism)
• Samsung has peaked. Apple’s holding steady. (Fortune) see also Late late majority (Asymco)
• Radio Address to the Nation on the Proposed Legislation for a Highway and Bridge Repair Program (University of Texas)
• Why Germany Crushed Brazil (Bloomberg View) see also The Front Pages of Brazil’s Newspapers Are Brutal (Business Insider)
• Bird decline linked to pesticide use (BBC)
• The Scientific Debate On Global Warming In One Chart (Business Insider)
What are you reading?
Further Capex Weakness? These numbers say ‘neigh’
Source: Real Time Economics
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
6 Responses to “10 Thursday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.