My afternoon train reads :
• A quick lesson on market tops (TRB)
• Alpha addict: the amazing career of Leon Cooperman (CNBC)
• The Timelessness of Greed, Fear, and Bad Decisions (Motley Fool) see also Data Rich, Information Poor: Improving Your Cognitive Environment (TraderFeed)
• 7 market myths that make investors poorer (MarketWatch)
• The intellectual cesspool of the inflation truthers (WonkBlog)
• Bill Gross: Economic inequality threatens capitalism (USA Today)
• Learning From Darwin (Seeking Wisdom)
• A Former Comcast Employee Explains That Horrifying Customer Service Call (Slate)
• Why 104 Kansas Republicans just endorsed a Democrat for governor (Vox)
• The Rise of Cafe Culture in New York (The Upshot)
What are you reading?
After Dizzying Rally, REITs May Be Overheating
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
6 Responses to “10 Thursday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.