My afternoon train reads :
• You may want to ignore the ‘next big thing’ in mutual funds (MarketWatch)
• Brokers unable to escape their past (Investment News)
• Housing Sales Hurt as Fewer Immigrants Chase Owner Dream (Bloomberg)
• High Tech’s Secret Weapon: The Whiteboard (WSJ)
• It looks like Obamacare is working (Quartz) see also FDA clears motorized exoskeleton for (Circa)
• Meet a new potential hero in the fight against ‘superbugs’ (WSJ)
• Google Ventures’ Secret to Productive Meetings: A Timer (Businessweek)
• For Owners and Brokers, Web Rentals Upend the Hamptons Season (NY Times)
• The outrage is not so much over inequality but all the dubious ways the rich got richer (Quartz)
• Climate-change summary and update (Guy McPherson)
What are you reading?
The Staggering Rise of Mobile Computing
Source: Know More
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
6 Responses to “10 Tuesday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.