My afternoon train reads:
• Rail Traffic Is Growing Like Crazy (Business Insider) but see People are quitting their jobs less often. And why that’s a bad thing. (Real Time Economics)
• Asia — The Tigers are Ready to Roar (Brandt)
• IEX pricing aims to drain ‘dark pools’ (WSJ)
• End to China’s property boom has barely begun (FT)
• Allan Sloan is angry about the flight of corporations (Marketplace) see also Positively un-American tax dodges (Fortune)
• Risk Parity Losing to Risk Factors, Study Finds (AI-CIO)
• U.S. Home Prices to Rise 6 Percent Nationally in Coming Year (World Property Channel)
• How A Lucky Run In Vegas Saved FedEx (Priceonomics)
• Sex-Abuse Victims to Pope: Stop Begging for Forgiveness and Just Stop the Abuse (Daily Beast)
• 19 Maps That Will Blow Your Mind and Change the Way You See the World (Flowing Data)
What are you reading?
S&P 500 Earnings Inflation-Adjusted
Source: Chart of the Day
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
9 Responses to “10 Tuesday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.