My afternoon train reads :
• Hedge funds miss out on equity surge (FT)
• Investors Still Love The Thrill of the Chase (Investing Caffeine) see also Quantum math makes human irrationality more sensible (Science News)
• Here’s why Larry Summers is wrong about secular stagnation (WonkBlog)
• Nocera: Helping Big Companies Compete (NY Times) see also Corporate tax dodgers leave the rest of us to foot the bill (Washington Post)
• Comcast Rep Stonewalls Customer in Cancellation Request Gone Awry (Mashable)
• The Economics of Fake Degrees (Slate)
• Consciousness on-off switch discovered deep in brain (New Scientist)
• A ‘nationwide gentrification effect’ is segregating us (WonkBlog) see also Obama Presses Congress for Long-Term Transportation Bill (NYT)
• Meet the medical student who wants to bring down Dr. Oz (Vox)
• Funny! We strenuously fact-checked the entire premise of the movie Sex Tape (GQ)
What are you reading?
The Patient Is Improving but Still Sickly
5 Responses to “10 Tuesday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.