My afternoon train reads :
• Booming Until It Hurts? (Project-Syndicate)
• MBAs are totally misguided about how much they’re worth (Quartz)
• Who gains from those drug discount deals? (Spoiler: Drug companies) (LA Times)
• Can’t get a job from an algorithm, or so it seems as hot resumes go nowhere fast (Bloomberg)
• The Fundamental Truths of the Startup Industry (HNW)
• Scientists are beginning to figure out why conservatives are…conservative (MoJo) see also Brookings: One political party is actively working to make government fail (WonkBlog)
• Disliking Congress, as a Whole And as Individuals (FiveThirtyEight)
• Google: 6 Reasons Why Nobody Uses Your App (FastCo Design)
• Euthanasia should be legally painless (Bloomberg View)
• 23 things we Learned from the ‘Young Frankenstein’ commentary (Film School Rejects)
What are you reading?
Asia’s Rising Resilience to Oil Prices
Source: Real Time Economics
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
6 Responses to “10 Wednesday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.