My afternoon train reads:
• Why Europe May Gain the Edge for Investors (NY Times)
• Alpha Addict: The Amazing Career of Leon Cooperman (CNBC)
• When Beliefs and Facts Collide (NY Times)
• Do optimists or pessimists manage their money better? (Yahoo Finance) see also Economists have a lot to learn from ‘The Big Bang Theory’ (FT)
• People Hate Bankers Because People Are Ignorant (Bloomberg View)
• The Difficulty in Holding Executives Accountable (DealBook)
• Limousine liberalism’s good works (WaPo)
• State’s job growth defies predictions after tax increases (Sacramento Bee)
• Apple Readies a Big Bet on Big-Screen Phones (WSJ)
• 22 Goyim Who Must Be Stopped (Buzzfeed)
What are you reading?
Markets Don’t Dwell on Bad News
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.